PDA

View Full Version : Saves de Metroid Fusion GBA

DungeonMaster
28-12-2002, 10:20:40
Alguem saberia um site com saves do Metroid Fusion? Já zerei mas fiz apenas 53% de itens e levei 4 horas. Vi o final da Samus com armadura e provavelmente tem outro (como no SNES) que eu queria ver. Quem num souber site mas tiver o save em mãos podia me passar??

Aliás, quais são os prerequisitos pra ver o melhor final?

Marc Silveira
28-12-2002, 14:33:26
Ae velho,nao tenho o save,pois formatei o meu HD,mas tenho um link com os mapas completos.Demorei 4horas pra zerar completo,sem ajuda claro.:)

http://blake.prohosting.com/rubikant/mfmaps.html

Ia isquecendo,aki tem um dizendo oq tu precisa pra zerar completo:

1)Number of endings:

2)How to get them:

Beat Omega Metroid in under 2 hours.

Beat Omega Metroid in between 2 and 5 hours.

Beat Omega Metroid in over 5 hours.

Beat Omega Metroid with 100% in under 2 hours.

Beat Omega Metroid with 100% in over 2 hours.

3)The endings from myself:

After you beat the Omega Metroid, Samus will get on her ship while the station is aligning
with SR388's orbit, you scape while you watch the station burn and explode on the surface
of the Metroid's home planet.
It then shows Samus on her ship and she starts to say: "That perfect military mind...
The wisdom of Adam Malkovich continued to serve even after death. Until today, I had no
idea that the minds of leaders and scientists were frequently uploaded to computers.
My incredible reunion with Adam may have saved the universe...
But how will the beings of the universe view our resolve? I doubt they will understand
what we did... The danger we barely averted. They will hold tribunals and investigations.
They will hold us responsible. Adam understood this, and he spoke to me in my anger.
'Don't worry. One of them will understand. One of them must.' I've reflected upon
his words, and I see the wisdom in them. We are all bound by our experiences.
They are the limits of our conciousness. But in the end, the human sould will ever
reach for the truth... This is what Adam tought me. Just one detail still bothers me.
This ship can only be started manually. Yet, before I faced the Omega Metroid,
the ship moved on it's own, guided by someone hands. Is it possible? Adam...?"
Adam replies: "Lady, what's troubling you? You wonder how I started the ship?
Just think about it. They lent me a hand..." It will then show a pic of the animals
you rescued, they are asleep.
Credits will roll and after the credits it will show Samus on her armor, she will start
to shine and if you beat the game in under 2 hours it will show Samus posing in a tank top
and a tight short and it will show the time you took and the percentage of the items
collected.
If you beat the game between 2 and 4 hours it will show Samus posing with her suit on
but without the helmet.
If you beat the game in over 4 hours it will show Samus posing with her suit on only.
If you beat the game in under 2 hours but with 100% rate it will show Samus posing with
the same half naked clothes but in a different pose and a transparent picture of her
is shown in the background.
If you beat the game in over 2 hours but with 100% rate it will show Samus half naked again
but in yet another different pose.

Fonte:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/31657.html