Mostrando resultados 61 até 66 de 66

Tópico: - = INICIANDO EM OBLIVION = - [Raças, Skills, Guildas, etc..]

Voodoo Avatar de Dathantef
    Data de Registro
    Mar 10
    Local
    Denmark

INICIANDO EM OBLIVION Raças Skills Guildas etc

I found something called a sigil stone - it adds either 5 frost damage or 10 absorb cold damage if added to a weapon or something you wear. Doesnt look like I need any special magic skills to do it either. It was in one of those spooky Ayelid shrines.

Did anyone read the book you find at Cloud Top? What is it? I was that keen to get in with the Mages Guild I just rushed back to town and handed it over.

Colaborador Avatar de Taturana
    Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Re: - = INICIANDO EM OBLIVION = - [Raças, Skills, Guildas, etc..]

Are you talking about the "Fingers of the Mountain" quest? I don't actually remember what the quest is about or what the book does. Anyway, take a look at this link, it should help you with the quest.
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList
    "Bards you are, Bards you will be and Bards you have always been."(Blind Guardian)
    "OMG!!!!11 they stole my DADDY!! Help me get him back!!!111 Heres your crowbar"
    "OMGGG!!1 Someone is making wierd mutants on a secret island!!!11 Heres your pistol!"
    "OMGG!!!111 We opened the gates to hell!!!!11 Heres your flashlight!!1"

Voodoo
    Data de Registro
    Nov 10

The elder scroll 4 oblivion: Problema com a quest weynon priory
    Por favor na quest weynon priory depois que pego o martin para me acompanhar ate weynon priory e encontrar com o jauffre. Teoricamente nos 3 teriamos de ir para o cloud ruler temple, para completar a quest. Sendo que eu nao sabia, fui com eles para imperial city e o jauffre e o martin sumiram. Ja voltei em weynon priory cidade do jauffre e em kvatch cidade do martin e nada deles.

Fui no cloud ruler temple e a porta esta tranca. Que devo fazer?

Obrigado

Moderador Avatar de -=|R.R.|=-
    Data de Registro
    Fev 04
    Local
    Rio das Ostras, Brazil

Quote Originalmente postado por trikinho3pla Ver Post
    The elder scroll 4 oblivion: Problema com a quest weynon priory
    Por favor na quest weynon priory depois que pego o martin para me acompanhar ate weynon priory e encontrar com o jauffre. Teoricamente nos 3 teriamos de ir para o cloud ruler temple, para completar a quest. Sendo que eu nao sabia, fui com eles para imperial city e o jauffre e o martin sumiram. Ja voltei em weynon priory cidade do jauffre e em kvatch cidade do martin e nada deles.

Fui no cloud ruler temple e a porta esta tranca. Que devo fazer?

Obrigado
    apaguei o outro post em um tópico que não tem nada haver! Já criaste um tópico sobre o assunto, não há necessidade de postar nesse tópico! Isso é flood e passível de punição! Manere!!!

Obrigado!
    Regras do Fórum - Importante

Core2Quad Q8400@3.00GHz / abit IP35 P / eVGA GTX 460 1GB / 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix Tracer + 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix / 1 TB Samsung SATA II / Ultra X-Connect 500W Black

Coladorador Avatar de Hellwings
    Data de Registro
    Out 02
    Local
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Re: INICIANDO EM OBLIVION Raças Skills Guildas etc

Quote Originalmente postado por Dathantef Ver Post
    I found something called a sigil stone - it adds either 5 frost damage or 10 absorb cold damage if added to a weapon or something you wear. Doesnt look like I need any special magic skills to do it either. It was in one of those spooky Ayelid shrines.

Did anyone read the book you find at Cloud Top? What is it? I was that keen to get in with the Mages Guild I just rushed back to town and handed it over.
    If its the book you found in a deady body, after you delivered at the mages guild, you can take it back at one of the chests in there, deliver it again to the woman who told you about the book. In the next daym talk to her. She will tell you to go back to the mountain to learn a magic skill
    - - -
    PC 1:

PC 2:
    AMD K6-3 400Mhz || Mobo Asus P5A || 3DFX Voodoo 3 3000 AGP || HD Western Digital 10 GB || 256 MB Genérica || Monitor Samsung Syncmaster 550v 15" || Mouse A4 Tech Ótico 1.1 || Teclado Compaq

Voodoo
    Data de Registro
    Jan 11

Elfo roda num iltel celeron e uma gt9500 gt o oblivion?