Tópico: Video + Mini Screens Ghostbusters: The Videogame

Radeon HD4870 Avatar de Darkcity
    Data de Registro
    Ago 03
    Local
    DF

Video + Mini Screens Ghostbusters: The Videogame

Alguns segundos

All four members of the movie team (Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis) will lend their voices and likenesses to the game, which is set in the '90s after Ghostbusters II.

Ghostbusters, in development for NDS/PS2/Wii (Red Fly Studios), and PS3/X360/PC (Terminal Reality), is currently scheduled for release in fall '08.

Texto traduzido automaticamente:

After Vivendi 'Ghost Busters: The Video Game' has just officially announced and published a first trailer, pushes the French publishers have equal an interview with actor and 'Ghostbusters'-Erfinder Dan Ackroyd behind. What the Hollywood star of your childhood to the video game has to say? Read yourself!

How does it feel after all this time, the 'Ghostbusters'-Universum return? Are you still looking for a new film asks?

Well, praktischer- and realistically, I have told the people that it is very questionable whether it ever enter a third film. But now, when I work on the video game and the progress seen, I tell the people: "This is basically the third film." And it is better than a third film, because it is simply more vorhält, and there is more development in the characters. The creators have done an excellent job with the insertion of the Story-levels, which I now decorate and with whom I can work. And I say to the people: "If you want to have a third film, the video game is just the right thing for you." And at this time I really believe that, because I have seen what has been done here.

What initially attracted you to this project?

Well, it was because the idea of a game based on the characters and the background to produce. And then when we first saw them concepts, as it would be made, particularly appealed to me, the optics, which are directly on the first film. It's almost like a kind of classic feel, which actually works, it is by an animated and computerentwickelten piece of entertainment out.

Is it not strange that in the game itself an edition of your prior 20 years around to see?

Answer: I like this because it has managed me in the video game so to lose weight, as I have, in fact, not create. That is, in my opinion, an important aspect in which the people remember. That is what the people still look at the first and second film. Therefore it is better to these original characters back, instead of Harold and me a way, as we now look like or how we are today.

You and Harold Ramis have the screenplays for the first two films together. We could imagine that it is quite exciting to work with him in this new script for a play to work.
    Yes, I work with him by far the favorite. He is very intelligent and obviously believes in no way in ghosts or the About Natural. It's also fun to work with him because he is an absolute skeptic. I am a creditor, and he's skeptics, which is why we have both an excellent team.

'Ghost Busters: The Video Game' plays in the year 1991: How came to this decision and what are the characters in your opinion at this time?

We go from the premise that this is the third part of the story, so it was clear that he had little time should be advanced. And I think that the characters in her successful business now. It is in the World accepted as a fact that this is a real company is that you can call if there are problems with the scope of the supernatural. The characters are older, experienced, maybe a little ausgepowerter, harder, perhaps with a no longer quite so compassionate attitude towards the spirits as before. You have the destruction aspect of the compassion aspect offset, which results in a setting that is so in the first two movies were not.

If your speaking together with other persons of the original cast can?

I hope that we can work together and the whole group as the studio host. I will probably Harold and perhaps with Annie Potts and Bill Atherton. I do not know whether my sessions with [Bill] Murray will make his or with me. That would be a dream, because we again would deal with something, then we have really enjoyed. I will work in every case, no matter how it reached me, and it will be great.
    Última edição por Darkcity : 18-11-2007 às 13:31:54

Data de Registro
    Ago 03
    Local
    DF

Re: Video + Mini Screens Ghostbusters: The Videogame

GeForce GTX 280 Avatar de NeoRSC
    Data de Registro
    Ago 02
    Local
    Zion

ateh q num parece ser de todo mal... deve da pra da uma zoada hehe
    -=| Intel Core i7 980x ES @ 4.2Ghz -=|=- True Black @ Silverstone FM122B -=|=- ASUS Rampage II Gene ROG -=|=- OCZ Reaper HTC 6Gb (3x2) DDR3 1800 -=|=- nVidia GeForce GTX580 1536Mb GDDR5 384Bits -=|=- SSD Corsair Force 120Gb + Seagate SATA2 1.5Tb -=|=- Corsair HX1000 -=|=- LG 26'' 26LU50FR FullHD S-IPS -=|=- Cooler Master Cosmos-S -=|=- Gaming @ Razer Lycosa & Razer Tron -=|=- OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits |=-

***Referências***

Data de Registro
    Ago 03
    Local
    DF

Colaborador Avatar de Fenris Wolf
    Data de Registro
    Jan 03
    Local
    With YO MAMA!

Cara, o segundo vídeo eu tava tentando entender o que os caras falam, mas não acho que seja alemão, não... Não entendi porra nenhuma, a não ser as expressões em inglês

Mas parece ser legal. O gráfico não é de todo mau.
    Leia a minha coluna - Diário de Estagiário:
    http://www.investidura.com.br/biblio...stagiario.html

PC:
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 - Asus P5K Deluxe - 2x 2GB DDR2 1002Mhz - [OCZ SSD Core Series V2 60Gb + Seagate 500GB SATA 32Mb Buffer] - XFX GeForce 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 - Seventeam 620W Real

Data de Registro
    Ago 03
    Local
    DF

Data de Registro
    Ago 03
    Local
    DF

GeForce 6800 Ultra Avatar de Gomerio
    Data de Registro
    Set 04
    Local
    Sampa

HAUhaHuhaUHAuhaUhaUHAua Acho q vai ser bom...
    A Playboy é uma revista que os adolescentes lêem com as mãos...