Mostrando resultados 1 até 20 de 23

Tópico: Prey 2?

Colaborador Avatar de Taturana
    Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Prey 2?

Será? A Zenimax (Bethesda, id) comprou os direitos da 3DRealms.

Era pra ter alguma coisa sobre essa capa nesse link, mas parece que foi retirada do ar.
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList
    "Bards you are, Bards you will be and Bards you have always been."(Blind Guardian)
    "OMG!!!!11 they stole my DADDY!! Help me get him back!!!111 Heres your crowbar"
    "OMGGG!!1 Someone is making wierd mutants on a secret island!!!11 Heres your pistol!"
    "OMGG!!!111 We opened the gates to hell!!!!11 Heres your flashlight!!1"

Colaborador Avatar de Sid Vicious
    Data de Registro
    Set 07
    Local
    Natal - RN

Re: Prey 2?

Nunca terminei o primeiro. Era muuuuuuuuito pesado pro meu PC na época e hoje em dia não acho nem pra vender. parece que não tem na nossa região do steam
    Quote Originalmente postado por Osman abuday Ver Post
    Bom, amigos esto a peocura de lus neste tema, o que e tempo? realidade? e sua inter relaçao, alguem ja paro para pensar no caso, e sem fose posibel viajar no tempo cual as consecuensias sobre a realidade presente, sera realidades paralelas, o realidade alterada, espero : espero companheros de viagem para esta viagem de raciocinio.
    Quote Originalmente postado por GENERAL Ver Post
    Mas ao contrario do MeuMacho eu acho q isso é bem util...
    Quote Originalmente postado por Ver Post
    Ja dei pelo twitter..
    Quote Originalmente postado por -Alfa_Bravo- Ver Post
    Destesto que: peidem forte perto de mim, peido azedo é foda

Moderador Avatar de Sparks
    Data de Registro
    Abr 03
    Local
    Guarulhos, Brazil

Mais uma franquia que a 3DRealms vende...lamentável
    Main: i7 8700 | Vengeance 32GB | RTX3070 | BenQ XL2430T
    Classic: C2Q 9505 | XMS3 4GB | R9 280 | Windows XP

Moderador Avatar de -=|R.R.|=-
    Data de Registro
    Fev 04
    Local
    Rio das Ostras, Brazil

Prey foi o último FPS que tive saco de zerar.... coisa que nem bioshock e Crysis conseguiram
    Regras do Fórum - Importante

Core2Quad Q8400@3.00GHz / abit IP35 P / eVGA GTX 460 1GB / 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix Tracer + 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix / 1 TB Samsung SATA II / Ultra X-Connect 500W Black

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Outra capa de revista. Meio estranho, tiraram o Tommy da história?

Parece também que no anúncio tava escrito que o jogo ia ser feito com a id Tech 5 (do Rage), só que o Pete Hines da Bethesda pediu pra IGN corrigir a nota, que a id Tech 5 ainda não estava pronta quando o desenvolvimento começou.

“This game has been in development for quite a while and id Tech 5 is still in progress (until Rage ships, and probably even after). So it really wasn’t an option,” said the man who says things about things.
    edit: Ah tá, aqui tá a explicação pra esse personagem dessa capa, parece interessante até:

In Prey 2, a source close to the game tells Kotaku, players will take on the role of a federal air marshal who is aboard the commercial airliner seen crashing in the spaceship early on in the original game. Prey 2 takes place during the same time frame as the original, but with this different perspective, we're told.

In Prey, Tommy sees a commercial airliner crashing onto the surface of the space ship he is on and hears a pilot calling in a mayday for "Seajay Air 6401." Later in the game Tommy comes across a human survivor of the crash in a holding cell.

'We were flying over Topeka and then the lights, the lights, the lights everywhere. They took us off the plane... They.. .there's a big one.. It eats... it eats," the survivor tells Tommy before losing it and telling him to shut the cell door.

Prey 2 follows the air marshal as he makes his way through the same ship, fighting off different warring alien factions with his pistol until an alien captures him. After that opening, used to tie the two games together, the game jumps forward, we're told, to a seedy alien planet that sounds a bit like the future Earth of Blade Runner. This is where the game really opens up, revealing the marshal as the only human on an alien planet working as a bounty hunter.

The game is meant to be an open world title with multiple ways to complete objectives, but at its heart it is still a first-person shooter, we're told.

Players will get clients via a communicator and gather information from the environment and the inhabitants by scanning non-player characters. These scans, we're told, reveal a character's intentions and identity.

We don't know much more about the game, but we were told that one twist to the first-person shooter mechanic is the ability to grip ledges for cover and a heavy emphasis on platforming.
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList
    "Bards you are, Bards you will be and Bards you have always been."(Blind Guardian)
    "OMGGG!!1 Someone is making wierd mutants on a secret island!!!11 Heres your pistol!"

Data de Registro
    Set 07
    Local
    Natal - RN

Nossa, os índios tão mais modernos hoje em dia
    Bom, amigos esto a peocura de lus neste tema, o que e tempo? realidade? e sua inter relaçao, alguem ja paro para pensar no caso, e sem fose posibel viajar no tempo cual as consecuensias sobre a realidade presente, sera realidades paralelas, o realidade alterada, espero : espero companheros de viagem para esta viagem de raciocinio.
    Ja dei pelo twitter..

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Esse aí da capa é outro personagem...

Primeiro trailer (hora que sair esse trailer no yt eu coloco aqui, o embedded desse site não está funcionando)

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51782/pre...sive-premiere/
    Última edição por Taturana : 22-03-2011 às 23:07:02
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

O teaser do post anterior.

Olha só os que os desenvolvedores falaram sobre o jogo no momento: que terá inspiração de Mass Effect, Chronicles of Riddick, Blade Runner e Mirror’s Edge. E algumas informações de um artigo da GameReactor (versão impressa acho, não vi nenhum link pra esse artigo, peguei essa info da rage3d).

- Main character is Killian Samuels, sheriff and prison guard.
    - Been in development for 3 years
    - X360 main platform, PC and PS3 versions in development (as announced)
    - Pretty nice graphics overall (not jaw-dropping but good), graphics style a mix of Bioshock and Mass Effect
    - "Heavily inspired by Mirror's Edge, but also Mass Effect, Riddick and Blade Runner" - Producer
    - Use the surroundings, big areas where you can sneak up on enemies using the shadows
    - No multiplayer, 3D, Kinect or Move
    - As said in the PR, 2012 release date

- Tommy/Intro First level is basically the beginning of Prey, but instead of controlling Tommy you control Killian.
    - Human head: "If the first Prey was the Luke Sywalker version of the story, Prey 2 is Bobba Fett's story".
    - The project has been restarted several times
    - Open game structure. "Go wherever you want, talk to whoever you want, do the missions you want".
    - GR: "Killian as flexible and limber as Faith of ME, leaping over hights, hanging by arms from pipes, balancing on thin boards and jumping like a cat upwards structures"
    - GR: "An enhanced Killzone esque cover system, battles looks so flexible, brings your thoughts back to Vanquish"
    - Parkour moments when being chased by enemies
    - Money can be used to upgrade your armor, weapons, but also abilities, example to make enemies hover in the air
    - Human Head: "Every area is comparable to Assassin's Creed 2", whatever that means. Planet is Exodus. Desert levels, big cities, "in the wilds", cave areas
    - GR: "It has the moving scheme from Mirror's Edge, the freedom of Mass Effect and the fire fights of Killzone 2" (writer loved Prey 1)
    - Different kinds of ammo, weapons can be customized/rebuilt
    - Producer: "Who would pick the MP mode of Prey 2 ahead of the one in for example Halo Reach? We'd rather to a really good SP adventure"
    - There will be DLC
    - There will be vag portals, but fewer of them and "with different looks"
    - GR: Loot system "similar to the one of Boarderlands"
    - All the aliens look very human like, except for some of their limbs and obviously faces. Very similar to the Mass Effect aliens in both looks and armor/clothes, nothing like the Prey aliens.
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList

GeForce GTX 280 Avatar de Lê
    Data de Registro
    Mai 03
    Local
    L.A., California

WTF pra esse teaser ae
    Twitter: Alesr50
    Blog: A guy with no reason
    Recomendo: Sapatos Retrô & Abimocordes
    Listening: Last.fm
    PC:Config

Quote Originalmente postado por Sid Vicious Ver Post
    Caralho, é o zulu?
    O cara tá ficando magro e só as pelanca :/. ficar velho é foda

Data de Registro
    Set 07
    Local
    Natal - RN

x360 como plataforma principal...
    Next, please. estarei jogando crysis 2
    Ja dei pelo twitter..

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Preview do site RPS.

I’m very surprised. Good surprised, not bad surprised. Prey is not a game I feel anything about, to be completely honest. I know it has its fans, but for me it remains part of that mass of id Tech 4-based stodgy shooters which went heavy on bio-mechanical corridor-pounding gloss at the expense of play I found truly engaging, despite early-game experiments with big ideas. Prey 2? More corridors, more textbook murderous aliens, more blamblamblam, no thank you ma’am.

Except it’s not. I was not expecting a game where you spend a significant time without a gun taking up half your screen. I was not expecting an open-world game, inspired more by the likes of Red Dead Redemption and STALKER than by Quake and Call of Duty. I was not expecting a game where your interaction with funny-headed aliens is as much about making moral judgements as it is shooting them. I’m surprised.
    Killian Samuels, then. He’s a US AIr Marshall, who was aboard a plane back when the alien invasion of Earth in Prey 1 ocurred. The game opens with him the apparent lone survivor of the resulting crash, staggering to his feet amidst the wreckage of his plane. But he’s not on Earth. The ground is organic, pustulent. Drawing his military pistol, he wanders forward. It’s not long before he finds life, but it’s not human. It’s one of the Prey 1 aliens. Shooting ensues. You know the drill. On the run, hunted by monsters, blasting your way to freedom.

Except Samuels doesn’t find freedom. He finds a brutal punch in the face, and unconsciousness.

Years later. Samuels is working as a bounty hunter on the planet Exodus, a metropolitan hive of scum and villainy, occupied by multiple races living in relative peace, everyone finding some way to make a living. He’s not being hunted. In fact, he’s a hunter – a bounty hunter forever in search of the next paid contract.
    He could even head off on a crime spree himself, mugging passers-by, extorting cash and discounts from traders and informants, or sadistically pushing civilians from the high streets to their death. This is likely to draw the attention of the floating security drones. You can take those out, but doing so may bring about harsher measures from whoever’s in charge of Exodus. While Prey 2 avoids moral judgments, a GTA-style heat system does mean that being a total bastard won’t result in an easy ride.
    Entrevista com o Chris Rhinehart sobre a história do jogo.

Imagens novas (pqp, tão tirando leite de pedra dessa idtech4)

Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Trailer da E3 2011. Simplesmente sensacional o clima de faroeste que conseguiram colocar nesse trailer.

Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Moderador Avatar de -=|R.R.|=-
    Data de Registro
    Fev 04
    Local
    Rio das Ostras, Brazil

amazing!!!!!
    Regras do Fórum - Importante

Core2Quad Q8400@3.00GHz / abit IP35 P / eVGA GTX 460 1GB / 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix Tracer + 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR1066@960 MHz Crucial Ballistix / 1 TB Samsung SATA II / Ultra X-Connect 500W Black

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

O diretor do jogo, Chris Rhinehart, comentando sobre o teaser trailer e o trailer que foi liberado durante a E3 (pra mim um dos melhores trailers desse ano). Ainda tem mais um outro diário pra ser posto no youtube.

Última edição por Taturana : 04-08-2011 às 21:49:59
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Colaborador Avatar de Fenris Wolf
    Data de Registro
    Jan 03
    Local
    With YO MAMA!

Quote Originalmente postado por Taturana Ver Post
    Olha só os que os desenvolvedores falaram sobre o jogo no momento: que terá inspiração de Mass Effect, Chronicles of Riddick, Blade Runner e Mirror’s Edge. E algumas informações de um artigo da GameReactor (versão impressa acho, não vi nenhum link pra esse artigo, peguei essa info da rage3d).
    Resumindo: vão cagar tudo.

Edit: esse segundo vídeo é gameplay, animação, teaser tipo live action...?
    Última edição por Fenris Wolf : 05-08-2011 às 00:19:14
    Leia a minha coluna - Diário de Estagiário:
    http://www.investidura.com.br/biblio...stagiario.html

PC:
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 - Asus P5K Deluxe - 2x 2GB DDR2 1002Mhz - [OCZ SSD Core Series V2 60Gb + Seagate 500GB SATA 32Mb Buffer] - XFX GeForce 9800GT 512MB GDDR3 - Seventeam 620W Real

Radeon HD4870 Avatar de GENERAL
    Data de Registro
    Jul 04
    Local
    Valinhos-SP

Apenas de ter achado bem foda o jogo...vou sentir falta do Indio!
    - Gamertag: Demas360

Positivo POS-AG31AP|(PCI-E)|Intel Core 2 Duo E7500, 2.93 GHz (11 x 267)
    GeForce 7600GS xfx SLI 256Mb/128Bits - 400/800 |4Gb RAM DDR2|
    DVD-RW LG 4163 | HD 500Gb SATA II |

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

O segundo vídeo é CG (imagino que você esteja falando do trailer da E3).

Sobre o índio, o Tommy vai aparecer no jogo, só não vai mais ser o personagem principal.
    Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Olha aí o Tommy...

Taturana @ MyAnimeList

Data de Registro
    Nov 01
    Local
    Brasília

Imagens liberadas durante a Gamescom...

Taturana @ MyAnimeList